06 March 2012

Thank You, Blog Readers

Around the World

I’m honored to have readers from so many other countries.  Some from many countries I haven’t visited yet.  Most of my readers are from USA, but often there are many from Sweden, Germany and Russia, and a few from more than thirty (30) other countries.  I’m not sure why, but I’m happy they find my opinions about American life, politics and religion interesting in some way.

I wish they would comment more often.  I’m interested in their opinions about subjects important to them and their view from a different culture and history from mine about events in my country or theirs.

I have access to a language interpreter for almost any written language; so, even in their own language I can probably read and understand their comments.

I’m sorry I don’t know more about current events and issues in each of the countries where I have blog readers, but I will study each country’s current events looking for subjects that I could have an opinion about.  It might be presumptuous and a little ignorant of me to comment on issues in other countries about which I know very little, but that hasn’t stopped me from having an opinion about anything, anywhere in the world before, and it certainly won’t stop me now.

I am sure the friendly blog readers from other places will quickly inform me about their countries, and their values, and their thoughts.  

So, thank you again for reading my blog.  Please make comments.  It’s easy just click on the word comments at the bottom of each article.  Comment in almost any language.  If your comment adds to the discussion, or is your true opinion, or a link to your opinion blog, I will post it.  If it’s advertisement, or vile and offensive to me; I won’t post it.

Have fun, be well, and learn something new everyday.

Citizen Stormo

No comments:

Post a Comment